The title pretty much says it all, but I’ll continue.
I’ve been doing a lot of giveaways recently, most of them in contests for premium cards. I’m still going to do that, but today I want to start something different.
I want to just give you hockey cards for free. No contest. I’ll just straight mail ‘em to you. Screw it! Here are the instructions…
- Message me the player whose card you would like the most. If I have one, it’s yours!
- Maybe give me two or three players just in case. If you say “Sidney Crosby,” I’m willing to bet a bazillion more people will as well and I’ll run out.
- Don’t ask for super awesome rookie cards and stuff. I’m saying most of them for other giveaways. If I have doubles, I might. Also, I just straight up can’t afford to give away rookies like Santa Claus!
- I will probably take a while to get back to you. Be patient!
***How to get the stuff***
- Message me your mailing info in one of three private ways:
- 1. Twitter direct message (I have to follow you back to do this) http://twitter.com/Steve_Dangle
- 2. Facebook group private message (NOT a wall post) http://facebook.com/stevedanglepage
- 3. Tumblr private message (or “Ask” I guess) http://stevedangle.tumblr.com
There it is. That easy. You guys have done a lot for me, and this is one way I could think of to say thank you!