In this episode, the boys stumble upon a tip that some NHL players used to regularly use steroids. They also hatch a plan to buy Panthers season seats, and pick a KHL team to be loyal to.
It’s up on iTunes right here!
And if you prefer SoundCloud, here it is:
Stuff we talked about:
- Greg Wyshynski’s artcile on Georges Laraque’s steroid claims
- Guy in Vancouver buys Panthers season seats, gets treated like royalty
- KHL Logos
- Jon Mirasty and Jeremy Yablonski fight in the AHL before becoming KHL teammates
- The Dinamo Minsk ice girls are rockets
- Sibir’s mascot that will probably give you nightmares
- Lokomotiv’s Goal Horn
- Fact Checkers Unit